Tuesday, April 6, 2010

She came to church on Sunday!!!

Hey Brent - Y came to our service on Sunday. She was a
little late, so I couldn't meet her until she introduced herself to
the congregation, but she seemed very outgoing.
Y sat and talked a long time with several of the ladies in the
church and my wife Masako talked with her for a while. I talked with
her, but not for long, because I had some students there, too.
She lives pretty close to us, surprisingly, so I hope we can get
together soon. We are praying for Y.
I think others got a better picture of where she is in her faith now,
but I got the impression she is still a little bit "at arm's
distance," not wanting to feel pressure to believe. I don't think we
pressured her yesterday, although the message was evangelistic, so
hopefully she feels comfortable with us.
We're praying for her relationship situation too.
R

No comments: