Friday, April 16, 2010

Your Best Life, Your important Choices

Over the years, I have seen hundreds of teens graduate
from high school and swim out into the stream of modern life.

As near as I can tell, they have no firm moral anchor, and expect
that they will just decide about everything as it comes up.


I grieve for them, for their parents, and the children they will bear.

So, I am trying to write a slim booklet
that will at least explain their choices and
give my reasons for the choices I believe are right.

The crucial choices these teens will make are many.

Choosing to be

Drug, Tobacco, and Alcohol free
Sexually pure before marriage,
Hard-working and persistent about achieving their goals,
On the way to Heaven

These are four that I can possibly tackle in a book to give to teens when they leave high school.
Or better yet, study with them a little at a time the last few months they are in my class.
And of course, some day I would like to make it available to others.

No comments: